PE with Joe
Cosmic Kids Yoga
Mindfulness and Well Being
- Try out https://www.smilingmind.com.au/ website or app.
- Go Noodle meditation videos
- YouTube meditation videos like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvF9AEe-ozc.
- You could play relaxing music to go with your own meditation.
- Children in the senior room can also use their Well Being Journals.
- Practice your sports
- Turn up your favourite music and have a family disco!
- Outdoor Challenges
- Create your own obstacle course
- Do 3 laps of your house or up and down the hall 10 times
- Keepie uppies – how many can you do in a row?
- Skip sideways up and down the garden 5 times
- Build a den
- Play games like Crocodile, Crocodile; What time is it Mr. Wolf; Red Light, Green Light
- Ask your parents what they played as children and try it!
- Go for a walk
- Cycle your bike/ride a scooter for 10 minutes
- Draw your own hopscotch with chalk and play
- Throw a ball against a wall and catch
- Run for 5 minutes
- 10 minutes of free play outside
- Make daisy chains or mud pies
- Jump on your trampoline or play with a skipping rope
- Bubble bashing – get someone to blow bubbles for you to try and burst all of them